- Issue Time
If spunbond non-woven equipment is to maintain good operating results, regular maintenance must be carried out. This article will specifically introduce four tips for maintaining spunbond nonwoven machines.
Spunbond non-woven machines have many problems in operation and maintenance that need attention. If the equipment is not properly maintained, the equipment may be excessively fatigued and cause a lot of wear. The following are four tips for maintaining spunbond nonwoven machines.
Keep the equipment tidy
(1) The raw materials are stacked neatly.
(2) Put maintenance tools and loose parts in the toolbox.
(3) Plastic turnover baskets are neatly stacked, and sanitary utensils are neatly placed in designated locations.
(4) It is strictly forbidden to place flammable products. Tools and auxiliary materials are strictly prohibited on the machine platform.
(5) Spare parts should be kept clean, oiled and rust-proof, and stored neatly in designated locations. f) The whole equipment parts are in good condition.
Keep equipment clean
(1) Clean the product contact surface on the production line before starting the machine to be clean and free of debris.
(2) The appearance and surrounding site are clean and free of debris and oil.
(3) The back transmission room cleans the surface of the machine body, the straight gearbox, the differential motor, and the synchronous wheel.
(4) Clean the aisles on the outer surface of the machine platform, clean the underside of the machine platform and wipe the foot of the window sill.
(5) The electronic control device should be kept clean and complete.
Lubricate the equipment
(1) All cutters, cut rollers, and linoleum should be kept moist, and add lubricating oil in time.
(2) Check the lubrication condition of the chain and add lubricating oil to the insufficient ones.
(3) Check whether the main bearing is well lubricated and whether there is a high temperature or abnormal sound.
(4) Only use water and alcohol when scrubbing rubber parts, plastic parts, and painted parts.
The equipment needs to be safe to operate
(1) If abnormal noise occurs during the operation of the production line, stop the machine for adjustment in time.
(2) All belts and timing belts are in normal working condition.
(3) The internal and external cutters are adjusted properly.
(4) Regularly inspect the operation status of electrical equipment.
(5) Inspect the working status of electric control cabinets, electric control components, motors, solenoid valves, etc. on the control panel at any time.
(6) Frequently observe the working conditions of each part and find abnormalities that should be shut down for maintenance immediately.
(7) The whole machine has no failed parts.
Before and after operating the spun-bond non-woven fabric machine, we need to conduct regular inspections to prevent the equipment from malfunctioning during operation. If you want to learn more about spunbond non-woven equipment after reading the above content, you can contact us for a more comprehensive solution. At the same time, our non-woven equipment has excellent quality and durability, which can meet your diverse needs.
As a professional manufacturer of non-woven machines, we have won praise and trust from many customers with our high-quality products and considerate service. We continue to research good technologies and effective solutions, and we also control the quality of products in an all-round way, so as to provide customers with safe and high-quality products. At the same time, we can also provide thoughtful one-stop service according to customer needs. If you want to buy our high-quality spunbond non-woven machine, please contact us immediately!