The spunbond non-woven fabric production line requires a lot of operations, which may result in the residue of some raw materials or the wear and tear of some accessories, so we need to clean and maintain it daily. The following is the daily maintenance method of the spun-bond non-woven production line.
1. Lubricating oil and engine oil should be added regularly to all oil filling points of the equipment. The timely replacement of lubricating oil and engine oil can effectively ensure the smooth operation of the machine and reduce the probability of failure.
2. The parts with tightness requirements should be checked in time every day, if any faults or problems are found, they should be repaired or replaced as soon as possible.
3. The chamber bodyguards of the non-woven equipment should be checked daily, and if damaged, they should be replaced in time.
4. The parts of the shot blaster guard plate, blades and impellers, directional sleeves, and split blasting wheel must be inspected twice per shift. If any damage is found to the above parts, they must be replaced in time.
5. Electrical systems and transmission devices need to be inspected twice a week to ensure the normal operation of the power system and prevent short circuits.
6. Regularly conduct clean and hygienic inspections, check the internal parts of the machine, and find foreign objects and pollution that should be cleaned up in time to avoid being left in the machine body and causing blockage and other impacts on the operation.
7. Spunbond non-woven fabric machinery can not allow excessive moisture and oil to enter the pressure system. In order to avoid malfunctions, shorten the service life of the cylinder barrel, and ensure the air is dry and clean, check each inner cup of the converter if possible. When the amount is sufficient, the pressure relief valve should not be used for a long time at the rear end and should be pushed. When it stops working, the power switch should be turned off. The compressed air control valve, the shaft, and each part should avoid magnetic loss.
8. Assemble the side sliding seat parts of the workbench and the precision and highly complex accessories, which need to be wiped clean frequently and oiled for maintenance to prevent the accuracy of rust. Pay attention to the environment and machine maintenance. The workshop environment must be clean. It must be cleaned up before work. Voltage and power should be tested. Ensure that the voltage is used in order to avoid excessive or low voltage. Do not use it to be contaminated or touch it with your hands.
In the process of daily cleaning and maintenance, it is also necessary to follow strict implementation standards to prevent improper operations from damaging the structure of the machine itself. If you want to know more about the spunbond non-woven production line after reading the above content, you can contact us for detailed solutions.
As a professional manufacturer of non-woven machines
, we have won praise and trust from many customers with our excellent production technology and quality service. We have an experienced production team and conduct comprehensive quality inspections on products, so we can provide customers with high-quality and safe products. We can also provide thoughtful one-stop service according to customer needs. If you want to buy our spunbond non-woven equipment, please contact us immediately!